Background Music For Offices & Work Areas
- 240+ Professionally Designed Channels
- 100+ Exclusive Channels for Special Occasions
- Get Your Own Dedicated Account Manager
- Easy Installation and Set-up
How Office Music Benefits the Business Environment
Side conversations, the sounds of office equipment, cell phone buzzes, typing – a ‘quiet’ office can get pretty noisy. Overhead music in the office can help alleviate the distracting sounds that prevent workers from finishing tasks efficiently – but don’t think background music for offices is a one-size-fits-all solution.
SiriusXM Music for Business puts you in control, allowing you to create and control playlists based on the needs of the different workgroups that make your business work.
Keep Clients Happy With Music For Office Waiting Rooms
What if you could positively influence client behavior while they wait? With the power of SiriusXM Music for Business, you can.
Hit the right note in your reception area or lobby with music for office waiting rooms. Music can alter how people perceive time, making waits more enjoyable. Plus, office music can improve customers’ moods while they wait, priming your business interactions with them.
Choose the right tunes to solidify your brand and even incorporate messaging to leverage background music for offices for your business goals.
Office Music For Improved Employee Morale & Performance
Boost employee productivity with background music for offices. Stress at work causes errors and can contribute to depression, irritability, and low morale amongst your employees, but the appropriate office music can help.
Music encourages dopamine release in the brain, promoting relaxation by enhancing people’s moods and alleviating anxiety. A relaxed mind is a focused mind, so music in the office can help keep wandering minds on the task at hand! Studies show that the right background music for offices can spark creative problem-solving, shorten the time spent on tasks and improve the quality of work.
Best Office Environments For SiriusXM Background Music Streaming
- City Halls
- Commercial Properties
- Co-Working Spaces
- Model Homes
- Meeting Rooms
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Professional Services
Frequently Asked Questions About Playing Music In the Office
Business owners and operators just like you set the right tone for employee and client experiences with music in the office from SiriusXM Business. Here are answers to common questions we get about office music.
Can’t I Just Play Office Music Using My Personal Streaming Service?
Personal streaming services are typically limited to non-commercial use. This means using your personal account to play music in the office is risky as it can potentially leave you open to lawsuits.
Create good vibes while protecting your business with office music from SiriusXM Business – and never worry about licensing or legal action.
What Are the Best Player Options For Office Music?
Whatever your business structure is, SiriusXM Business has the system you need for music in the office. Do you need an audio system for a large office? Do you have more than one location? Peruse our line-up of customizable solutions for any and all your office music needs.
- The Grace Digital BR3 music player is a dedicated player that’s as easy to install as it is to use. With advanced features like scheduling and overhead messaging, it’s no wonder it’s our most popular player.
- The SiriusXM Wi-Fi Sound Station is perfect for small offices and waiting rooms.
- Whether you have SONOS equipment already or need to purchase, SiriusXM Music for Business has you covered.
- No internet connection? No problem with Satellite Radio Kits.
- Your mobile device is your SiriusXM Music player with the SXM Mobile App.
- Your computer can be your SiriusXM Music player with the SXM Web Player.
- Connected devices like Apple TV, Amazon Alexa, Google Chromecast and Roku work perfectly with SiriusXM Music for Business.
Can You Help Me Compare Players For Office Music?
Absolutely! We created this handy guide for comparing music for business players to help you decide which system is best for your unique business office set-up. Compare all players as well as our streaming and satellite packages to determine the best way to get music into your office.
Do You Have Tips For the Best Music For Offices?
Here are our music experts’ top three tips for background music for offices.
- If you create playlists, make them at least 400 songs long and set your device to shuffle mode. 400 is the minimum number of songs you need to keep repeats to a minimum.
- Set the right tempo for the office mood you want to establish. Office employees crunching numbers and stockroom employees will respond differently to different speeds of music. 60 BPM (beats per minute) is ideal for calm and serene office settings, while 120 BPM is better for employees who engage in physical activity to get the job done. You can even tailor office music to times of the day. For example, more upbeat tunes can help motivate workers to get through the dreaded afternoon slump.
- Take advantage of the SXM Top Six, our most popular business channels, to make playing office music the easiest it can be. You don’t have to spend any time making playlists – just access the best licensed, clean music with no interruptions or ads.