Sonos Speaker Bundle
- Supports SiriusXM Music for Business (not Pandora at this time)
- Control the music from the SONOS app
Everything you need to enjoy brilliant sound in your business. Enjoy complete control of your music with the Sonos App. The one-speaker option covers 500 square feet. The 2-speaker option covers 1,000 square feet. Select the option that works best for your business, or contact our sales team, and we’ll design a system for you for free.
One Speaker Package
This option will provide high-fidelity sound coverage for up to 500 square feet. This is ideal for a small listening area like a lobby, small office, or service counter.
Two Speaker Package
This option will provide high-fidelity sound coverage for up to 1,000 square feet. This is ideal for larger waiting rooms, show rooms, and retail areas.
What You'll Need
A power source
To plug in your speaker
A Wi-Fi connection
Connect to Wi-Fi wirelessly hardwire your speaker to your router
The Sonos App
Download the Sonos App to your mobile device and follow the onscreen instructions
SiriusXM Business Streaming Subscription
Subscribe to SiriusXM Business and add it to your Sonos system in minutes.
- Enjoy SiriusXM Business music in high-fidelity over a Sonos wireless speaker system
- 140+ commercial-free music channels programmed by the experts at SiriusXM
- Unlimited music streaming with no ads or timeouts
- Everything you need is contained in one simple package
Easy to Setup and Use
- Sonos is easy to set up
- Subscribe to the SiriusXM Business Streaming service
- Download the Sonos app
- Plug your speaker into the power
- Get step-by-step instructions in the Sonos App
- Change channels and control your speakers from the intuitive Sonos app.
Where Sonos Works Best
- Sonos is an excellent solution for any business – from single stores to large chains.
- Works great in restaurants, bars, hotels, spas, banks, coffee shops, boutiques, healthcare, dental, or any business that needs great music.
SiriusXM Business Subscription for SONOS
Welcome to the most powerful Music for Business subscription on the plant brought to you by the world’s largest audio entertainment company.
140+ SiriusXM Music Channels
Choose from 140+ music channels programmed by some of the best programmers. The music is diverse and relevant, spanning dozens of genres from a deep catalog of uniquely SiriusXM music.
Dedicated Business Channels
Enjoy exclusive programming made just for business with dedicated business channels designed to elevate your business environment.
Family Friendly Lyrics
Our business lineup offers family-friendly options with no explicit content or suggestive lyrics.
All Music. No Interruptions.
Every SiriusXM business channel is programmed free of DJs, commercial interruptions, and station IDs.
Licensed and Legal
If you play music in your business, it has to be licensed. Rest easy; with SiriusXM Music for Business, all of your licensing is covered.
NOTE: Sonos does not contain Pandora Artist Stations or the SiriusXM Xtra channels at this time.
View all our Frequently Asked Questions
Does the Sonos Player support scheduling and dayparting?No, the ability to create music schedules and schedule the player to turn on and off at the open/close of each workday is an advanced feature only available on the SiriusXM dedicated business players. If you are interested in advanced features like overhead messaging, scheduling, central portal control, and channel blocking, you can check out the dedicated business players.
Does the Sonos Player support Channel Blocking?No, channel blocking is an advanced feature only available on the SiriusXM dedicated business players. Even though you cannot block channels, you can still use the password function on your mobile device to restrict unauthorized access to the music. If you are interested in advanced features like overhead messaging, scheduling, central portal control, and channel blocking, you can check out the dedicated business players.
Can the Sonos Player be controlled from the Central Management Portal?
Does the Sonos Player have the Overhead Messaging feature?
How do I use SiriusXM Music for Business over Sonos?The SiriusXM Music for Business Featuring Pandora Artist Radio Service is fully integrated into Sonos, which means that you control your SiriusXM + Pandora music directly through the Sonos App.
- Subscribe to the SiriusXM Music for Business Featuring Pandora Artist Radio service.
- Once subscribed, you will receive login information by email.
- Open the Sonos app and click “Menu”
- Select “+ Add Music Services”
- Choose “SiriusXM” from the list of options
- Click the “Add to Sonos” button
- Enter the username and password you received by email
- Select your music channel and press play.
Does SiriusXM Music for Business Service work on Sonos?Yes! SiriusXM Business music is integrated into Sonos as one of the available music services.