Subscription Only – SiriusXM Satellite for Business
- Activate your existing satellite radio with SiriusXM Music for Business Service and be listening in minutes
- You will need the Radio ID or ESN to complete the activation process. See full description below for instructions.
Put that old satellite radio to work in your business
Subscribe to SiriusXM Satellite Music for Business service and put your existing satellite radio to work. This product will connect your current satellite radio to 140+ SiriusXM music channels, including many family-friendly channels that will entertain your guests and motivate your employees.
Locate Your Radio ID or ESN
All satellite radios have a unique number called a Radio ID or ESN. The satellites use this number to identify your particular radio. You will need to provide us with this number as part of the satellite radio activation process. The ID will either be a 12-digit number or an 8-digit alphanumeric (includes letters and numbers) combination. There are two ways to locate your Radio ID or ESN:
- Your Radio ID or ESN will be printed on a sticker located on the back or bottom of the radio
- Plug in your radio and turn it on. Some radios display the ID number on channel zero, others display the ID number on channel 184
69 SiriusXM Satellite Music Channels
No internet connection required
- Lots of family-friendly options and always ad-free
- Music streamed to your business directly from the SiriusXM Satellites
- Top channels curated by artists and DJs
- Music from all major genres and decades
- From the classics to what’s new, hot, and trending
- Seasonal and holiday programming to keep your business vibe relevant
View all our Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide satellite radio installation services, and how much does it cost?Yes! We provide professional installation services in all U.S. zip codes with our network of 8,500 certified audio technicians. A basic satellite radio installation for a “standard installation environment” runs about $375. A “standard installation environment” is defined as a single-story building with drop ceilings, roof access, and the location of the antenna within 100 feet of the radio. The technician will run a coax cable from the radio located in the building to a suitable place for the antenna outside the building.
Is the SiriusXM Satellite for Business easy to install?Yes, installing your satellite system is very easy. There is a small satellite antenna about the size of a flip phone that needs to be installed with a clear view of the southern sky. We recommend that the antenna be installed outside for the strongest signal in business applications, but in some cases, indoor installation works fine. Our Business Satellite package includes everything you need to get your SiriusXM satellite service playing in your business. Our business satellite radio kit consists of the following parts:
- A SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Home Docking Kit
- Audio cables, power adapter, remote control
- SiriusXM Outdoor Antenna
- 100-Foot Antenna Extension Kit
How does the SiriusXM Satellite for Business System work?The music is sent from the SiriusXM satellites floating in the earth’s orbit directly to a small satellite antenna (about the size of an old flip phone) that is connected to your SiriusXM satellite radio. You do not need a computer or internet connection to set up or use the business satellite service. Once the radio is installed, simply connect it to your audio system using the standard connections on the back of the radio.
What channels are included in the SiriusXM Satellite Business package?The satellite music package includes 69 SiriusXM music channels programmed and curated by the music experts at SiriusXM. The channels include family-friendly content with no advertisements. Pandora is not included in the satellite package but is available in the streaming package.