Subscription Only – Mobile App
- Includes SiriusXM + Pandora Business Content
- Includes all licensing and performance royalties
Turn your iOS, Android, or Kindle mobile device into your business music player. Use your subscription to listen from hundreds of SiriusXM-enabled devices. Subscribe now, and you’ll be playing music in minutes.
Turn your iOS, Android, or Kindle mobile device into your business music player.
Download the SiriusXM Mobile App to your iOS, Android, or Kindle device and connect your business to 240+ SiriusXM music channels, exclusive business content, and over 10,000 Pandora Artist Stations. The programing includes family-friendly music channels designed for your business with exclusive channels only available through the business package.
Welcome to the most powerful Music for Business subscription on the plant brought to you by the world’s largest audio entertainment company.
240+ SiriusXM Music Channels
Choose from 240+ music channels programmed by some of the best programmers. The music is diverse and relevant, spanning dozens of genres from a deep catalog of uniquely SiriusXM Pandora music.
100+ Xtra Music Channels
Enjoy 100+ music channels made for any mood, occasion, or activity, available exclusively via the SXM Streaming subscription.
Dedicated Business Channels
Enjoy exclusive programming made just for business with dedicated business channels designed to elevate your business environment.
10,000+ Pandora Artist Stations
The music doesn’t stop with SiriusXM. Your subscription gives you access to over 10,000 Artist Channels by Pandora, representing a never-ending stream of music from your favorite artists and others like them.
Family Friendly Lyrics
Our business lineup offers family-friendly options with no explicit content or suggestive lyrics.
All Music. No Interruptions.
Every SiriusXM business channel is programmed free of DJs, commercial interruptions, and station IDs.
Licensed and Legal
If you play music in your business, it has to be licensed. Rest easy; with SiriusXM Music for Business, all of your licensing is covered.
Ways to Listen
One subscription gives you hundreds of ways to listen
Only SiriusXM + Pandora can do that
Your SiriusXM Music for Business Featuring Pandora Artist Radio Streaming Subscription gives you listening access from hundreds of devices. This includes your iOS, Android, Kindle mobile device, Apple TV, Amazon Alexa, Google Chromecast, Roku, Sonos, Sony PlayStation, Smart TVs, Smart Speakers, Blu-ray players, and any SiriusXM-enabled streaming device.
SiriusXM Wi-Fi Sound Station
Grace Digital BR3
View all our Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use my SXM streaming subscription to listen on other devices?Your SiriusXM Music for Business Featuring Pandora Artist Radio Streaming Subscription gives you listening access from hundreds of devices. This includes your iOS, Android, Kindle mobile device, Apple TV, Amazon Alexa, Google Chromecast, Roku, Sonos, Sony PlayStation, Smart TVs, Smart Speakers, Blu-ray players, and any SiriusXM-enabled streaming device.
Does the SXM App support scheduling and dayparting?No, the ability to create music schedules and schedule the player to turn on and off at the open/close of each workday is an advanced feature only available on the SiriusXM dedicated business players. If you are interested in advanced features like overhead messaging, scheduling, central portal control, and channel blocking, you can check out the dedicated business players.
Does the SXM App support Channel Blocking?No, channel blocking is an advanced feature only available on the SiriusXM dedicated business players. Even though you cannot block channels, you can still use the password function on your mobile device to restrict unauthorized access to the music. If you are interested in advanced features like overhead messaging, scheduling, central portal control, and channel blocking, you can check out the dedicated business players.
Can the SXM App be controlled from the Central Management Portal?
Does the SXM App have the Overhead Messaging feature?
What are the features and benefits of the SXM App?The SiriusXM app allows you to discover new channels to play in your business. The key features of the SiriusXM Music for Business app include:
- SiriusXM Channels | Access to 240+ SiriusXM channels, including exclusive business channels and 100+ Xtra channels that provide new vibes for you to explore.
- Pandora Artist Radio| With the tap of a button, you can create a Pandora Artist Station based on the artist playing when you tap the button. The app will immediately configure and play an endless stream of music based on the artist you selected intermixed with great music from similar artists.
- Music Discovery| The SXM App will make personalized recommendations based on your music selections.
- Recently Played | The SiriusXM App will provide a list of recently played songs and recently played channels. Hence, it’s always easy for you to reconnect to the music that you’ve previously played.
How do I download, set up, and update the SXM App on my mobile device?Getting set up on the SiriusXM App is super easy and only takes a couple of minutes. Follow the instructions below, and your next stop will be amazing business background music: SiriusXM App | First-Time Download and Setup
- Subscribe to the SiriusXM Music for Business service.
- Once subscribed, you will receive login information by email.
- For mobile users, download the SiriusXM App by visiting the Apple App Store or Google Play. You can also receive a download link directly to your mobile device by texting SiriusXM to 77917.
- Launch the SiriusXM App on your mobile device.
- Enter the login information for your Music for Business subscription.
- Select your music channel and press play.
- When a new version of the app is available, your device will notify you via a notification.
- The notification will direct you to the proper store, where you will download and update.
- Launch the SiriusXM App once the installation is complete and enjoy the new and exciting features.
Is there a dedicated mobile app for the SiriusXM Music for Business Featuring Pandora Artist Radio Service?No, the same SXM Mobile App that supports personal subscriptions also supports the business music subscriptions. When you log in to the SXM app with your username and password, the App will give you access to the channels in the personal music service. When you log in to the SXM app with your business username and password, the App will give you access to all of the content included in the business subscription, including 240+ SiriusXM channels, of which are programmed exclusively for business use, 100+ Xtra channels to keep your vibe fresh and fabulous, and the full slate of 15,000+ Pandora Artist Radio stations.
What is the SiriusXM Business Mobile App?The SXM App allows you to listen to SiriusXM Music for Business Featuring Pandora Artist Radio Service directly from your mobile device. You can listen on your iOS, Android, or Kindle device.
What SiriusXM App do I download?There is only one app. When you enter your business login information, the app will give you access to the business channel lineup.